Sunday, 4 August 2013

Capelets!

Having experienced a hiatus from the blogosphere I return with just one word on my lips.... capelets.

I am more drawn to it in dress form as opposed to coat, but I welcome it nonetheless. Attached or on it's own makes no difference, as it adds a playful and sexy feel to any look, day or night.

Burberry Prorsum S/S 2013 is a prime example of excellence in this arena!


And Victoria Beckham in Junya Watanabe Comme des Garçons cape sleeve trench looks stunning.


Image credit: Kikang, Fashion - Are there new things?, and FameFlynet 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I have the guts to try these, IDK, I just think it looks awkward on me.

    Kisty
    The Style Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Little Red Riding Hood element of it! For the winter months a full cape can be like a caccoon, which sounds amazing lately with all the rain and cold. I actually haven't purchased a cape or a capelet yet. Practicality always gets in the way.... :)

      Delete