Sunday, 14 April 2013

On my radar: Hunter

The Billy Ocean lyrics "get out of my dreams, get into my car" come to mind with the more relevant "get on my blog and into my closet." 

These Hunter goodies are on my radar for spring/summer: 


1. I love clogs. None of my friends understand, but I know that I am not alone in the clog lover's brigade. I don't like fussing around with laces and such when I want to run out to buy some milk and there is something about easily being able to slide off your shoes while sitting around. I don't have a garden (I'm working towards a little balcony one), but I can totally see my footsies loving me for getting them these Gardener Clogs.

2. Hi summer! It's been a while. Wish you were here.... These Limington sandals make me want to get a pedicure and tan my feet. The tassels are adorable and I can see myself getting a little obsessed with not letting them get dirty. I might just need the black ones as well to help this. It's for my own good really...

3. I know that ankle boots aren't everyone's cup of tea (or coffee), but this is my perfect boot height. And I have to say that when I saw these on Danielle of WeWoreWhat as part of Hunter's Blogger Style Series, I fell in love with these Bradwell boots. I think all but one pair of my boots are brown at the moment. Have you ever gotten into that place where you no longer have anything in a basic, go with everything colour, because you tell yourself that you must already have these in your wardrobe? That's me! The other month I realised that I did not own a black cardigan. What???? But I digress. I can see myself wearing these boots with just about everything in my wardrobe. 

4. Finding the perfect trench is like my fashion Everest. Ok I'm being dramatic, but it's true. I have been trying to find the perfect one for years. I found a really nice light fabric one here which I cannot wait to wear. But for that heavier, warmer one, the Ladies Classic Trench Coat looks perfect. I'd have to try it on of course as I am very picky about the fit. I know it wouldn't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment