Saturday, 6 April 2013

Cafelove: Attendant

In the heart of Fitzrovia is the cleverly named cafe, Attendant. Why you ask? It's located within a transformed Victorian men's public toilet that was sat empty since the 1960s . It still has some of it's original fixtures including the porcelain urinals and tile floor and makes for a really cool socialatte.

When I read about its opening a couple of months ago I knew I had to pay it a visit, but haven't had a chance to until Friday when I took the day off as part of my birthday week.




The atmosphere is buzzy and cozy. The sharer booth was fully occupied so we perched at the bar on the great green stools.

Most importantly, our flat whites were delicious! I definitely want to come back next time for lunch as the sandwiches the girls next to us were having looked delicious. Piggy in the Middle on Wednesdays sounds absolutely awesome! The Attendant's website also has information on where they source their beans (Caravan), baked goods (Bittersweet Bakers), and even the milk (Ivy House Farm). Go pay them a visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment