Sunday, 3 March 2013

Lazy Sundays and a new/old furry vest

I think my favourite thing to do on a Sunday, apart from having fried eggs, is taking a walk in a park and today was a good day for that. Still chilly, but sunny. If it was a liiiiitle warmer out it would be perfection.  


On the other hand I'm glad that I still have a while to wear my new/old furry vest.

Yesterday, my other half was feeling lazy while I was going a little stir crazy, so I took the opportunity to do a little vintage shopping near Brick Lane. I picked up some great goodies that I will share with you soon, but let's talk a little more about this vest.





It's not vintage and it's not real fur. It's actually from GAP and at £10 it was an absolute bargain. I wore it on top of my leather jacket to keep me warm and toasty today. It worked a treat! I'll have to try and not live in it until Spring.




Happy Sunday peeps! Hope you had a lovely weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment