Monday, 4 March 2013

Hello purple eyes!

Well purple eye shadow really...

It's very easy for me to fall into a look and stay there. I mean it's comfortable, it works for me, and you always know what product you need to go and refresh. But I must admit that I have fallen head over heels for purple eye shadow. As a brown eyed girl, it's hard to wear a non neutral hue on your lids for a fresh daytime look, but this one feels soft enough to not make you look like you've gotten ready for a night out too early, but vibrant enough to give you that extra burst of colour.

The one I use is part of MAC's Odd Couple Mineralize Eye Shadow duo.



I like to add the bronzey other half to turn it into a night out look. But back to the purple lovefest.....



Check out how these gorgeous ladies wear it





{These pictures found: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8}

Unfortunately this lovely eye shadow is a limited edition. Are you a purple shadow fan too? If so, do you have a good one for me to buy next? My lids would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment