Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Cafelove: Artisan in Putney

One of my favourite if not THE favourite cafes in London is Artisan in Putney. Opening just about a year ago, it has become very popular for Putney-ites and others alike. I remember following Edwin and Magda's journey of setting up the cafe on Facebook back in 2011. I am always inspired by people who take risks and follow their dreams am so happy to see how well Artisan is doing.

This past weekend I finally got my act together and took my camera along to take some pictures of my Artisan experience. My coffee date, Greg, was glad to oblige and join me there for a late lunch.





I love their lights and stools! People usually share tables, but we opted to sit looking out the front window to people watch.



Yum! I had delicious yoghurt with granola and berry compote and Greg had a sandwich with pesto, tomatoes and cheese. We both had the usual flat white - a must!



Some banana bread with lashings of butter followed for Greg. I need to try it next time, but I was stuffed.


Artisan have opened a new cafe in Stamford Brook. I'll have to check it out soon.

Coffee lovers unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment