Sunday, 27 January 2013

We be gallery hoppin!

Hi there! We haven't seen each other in a while. I won't make excuses or apologies. I will just say that it's great to be back.

Yesterday was a beautiful day and after catching up with one of my favourite blogs, The Londoner, I decided that I needed to get off my booty and go off and properly discover Notting Hill. I find it quite surprising that I have never really taken the time to take in this uber cool part of London, but after speaking to a couple of people, I realised that I am not the only one. I guess that's what happens when you end up spending most of your free time taking in the wonders of your own hood.

So with our most comfortable walking footwear and caffeine in hand, Greg (my favourite walking buddy!) and I wandered and stumbled upon these two great galleries: London Westbank Gallery and Apart.
















I am a big fan of modern art inspired by pop culture so these are right up my street!

Something to not: the APART London Winter Exhibition 2012/2013 closes tomorrow, so be sure to catch it or risk missing something truely special.

Some other notable things we saw along the way:




I loved our little adventure! What neighbourhoods have you taken the time to discover lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment