Wednesday, 5 September 2012

House Proud / Dip dye DIY

Dip dying has been loved for a while now by fashion brands and DIY bloggers alike. I have read about folkes dip dying everything from denim to hair and the ombre has become a phenomenon all its own.I have seen some gorgeous ombre nail art last week, but we will leave that for another post.

So where was I? Ah yes dip dye... I just love it! And extending it to your furniture? GENIUS! Here are some rather lovely adventures in dip dying I found on Pinterest and right away put into my home inspiration board.  Are you following SociaLatte on Pinterest? Go for it! But I digress...





{1, 2, 3, 4, 5}

My search for dip dyed furnishings has resulted in me not only getting some great ideas about home d├ęcor, but has resulted in my discovering some brilliant blogs. Check out the links above for those and more DIY ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment