Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Outfit: market hopping and people watching

Created on Polyvore

1. Madewell Perfect Ex-Boyfriend Shirt
2. All Saints Reeves Boyfriend Jeans
3. BDG Triple Pocket Backpack
4. RICCARDO FORCONI Black Leather Belt
5. NARS Mascate Pure Matte Lipstick
6. Vintage Citizen Roman Numerals Ladies’ Leather Band Watch
7. Stella & Dot Clover Single Wrap Leather Bracelet
8. Jack Wills Otterbury Blazer
9. Zara Peep Toe With Zip

You might have noticed that some of these items are the ones I have in my summer staples post. I have added some new ones to my must-have list that would make up my idea of  the perfect outfit for a Saturday afternoon of going to markets and watching people walk by from the window of a cafe.

Lately, I've fallen back in love with the look of boyfriend jeans. We've been apart too long! I've been too attached to my skinny jeans and have managed to put these comfy denim friends to the back of the wardrobe.

I am also searching for the perfect tweed jacket for next autumn. I really want summer already and can definitely wait for next autumn, but this is the perfect time to find a great one in a charity shop or a market. I think this search started when I first laid eyes on this one on Pinterest. If anyone knows who it is by, please let me know! The Jack Wills one is also perfect. I love the shape of it and the colour is beautiful!

Last but not least, the bright lip. I rarely buy lipstick, but when I do, it tends to be of the nude variety. I tend to focus more on the eyes with liquid eyeliner and mascara as my constant companions. Within the past few weeks, I've been setting the eyeliner aside in favour of bright pink and coral lipsticks. This matte red one may well be my next purchase.

What's your ideal outfit for a weekend day out?


No comments:

Post a Comment