Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Oh Nelly.com!

In case you haven't heard of the online shopping wonderland that is Nelly.com, it is Scandinavia's largest online store. They sell over 800 well known brands along with their own lovely one.

I am so excited to get the chance to attend Nelly.com's UK launch party tonight! In honour of this special occasion, I wanted to share some of the fab things that are on my wishlist from the site.


1. Serious Sally By Rut M.FL. Brunel Stripe Dress
2. Swedish Hasbeens Braided Sky High
3. Friis & Company Minnie Big Clutch
4. JFR Cape Necklace
5. NOWHERE Riley Knit Jacket

I hope to come back with a good report on the night's festivities! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I need that cape necklace! How was the party?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look fantastic on you :) The party was really great and everyone had so much fun!

      Delete