Last autumn I just had to get a lovely burnt orange midi a-line high-waisted skirt. I wore it over and over again all through the cold months. I found the shape so flattering and flirty and I love channelling the 70s by pairing it with knee high boots. The dirndl skirt is now said to be a summer staple so I might have to get one in a bright colour and maybe another one in a pretty pattern. Stay tuned! My burnt orange beauty will be in my wardrobe waiting to be adorned again this autumn.
At the moment, there are 5 things that I am looking to get my hands on for the summer: wooden soles, maxi dresses, a Dooney & Bourke bag, gold jewellery, and a backpack.
Here are a couple of my favourite versions of each item on my wish list:
*Beautiful eyelashes are Paper Eyelashes - Peacock from Paperself
2. Religion Maxi Dress Fence in Taupe
3. Clover Canyon Printed crepe dress
4. Cheap Monday Maxi Dress Melinda
5. Melissa Odabash Aurora Bandeau Jersey Maxi Dress
Dooney & Bourke Happy Bag
*Lovely decorative luggage from Home Decorators Collection
1. Pendleton Patterned Backpack
2. Dorothy Perkins Tan Smart Pocket Backpack
3. Dooney & Bourke Backpack
4. Rocket Dog Drawstring Backpack
5. Herschel Supply Co. 'Survey' Backpack
6. Longchamp Leather Backpack
7. H! By Henry Holland Natural Small Straw Backpack
*All items were sources through and collages created on Polyvore
What goodies are you planning to introduce your wardrobe to this season?