Thursday, 12 April 2012

My little muse

Meet Olive (full name: Olivia Jane Seymour Banks*)

Some things you should know about her:

  • She is quite random
  • She likes coffee (White; No sugar)
  • She rides an adult trike 
  • One day, she would like to her a blog of her own

Here she is modelling my outfit from yesterday:


Shirt: GAP; Dress: H&M; Tank Top: from NY; Belt: Mango; 
Tights: River Island; Boots: Pull and Bear

She has been floating around in my imagination for a while now and I would like to introduce you to her.

I like to draw. I used to do it more often, and when I did, it used to involve hours of trying to copy faces out of magazine ads. I love it! There is something so gratifying about getting it right. Maybe I will share some of these with you sometime.

Olive came about from a mix of my enjoyment of drawing, my love of putting together outfits, and my boyfriend calling me "Big Eyes." Through her, I can put together outfits out of my existing wardrobe, dress her up in ones that I am lusting after, but perhaps my bank account cannot handle at the moment, and design new ones that will blow everyone away (I exaggerate here).  She is also around when I am having a bad hair day or did not have time to get a picture. Stay tuned for more Olive.

*Her mother's favourite show is Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable illustration <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete